Here are some of our favorite Pie-Hole recipes:
- “As American as…”: Apple pie filling! (or à la mode, by adding your favorite scoop!)
- “Gabe’s Special”: Butterscotch Pudding & Whipped cream.
- “S’more, S’more!”: Crumbled graham cracker, Chocolate chips, Marshmallows.
- “The Ooh-la-la”: Nutella and bananas.
- “The Hawaiian” or “Lei’d Back”: Stuff your Pie Hole with tropical fruit salad!
- “The Classic”: Ham, cheddar, and broccoli.
- “The New Yorker”: Genoa salami, ham, provolone cheese, and peppers.
- “The Blue Plate”: Scrambled eggs, hashbrown potatoes, and white gravy.
- “The ABC Pie-Hole”: Avocado, bacon, and chicken.
- “Le Québécois”: Hashbrown potatoes, cheese curds, and brown gravy.
What’s in your Pie-Hole?
Send us your favorite recipes and a picture, and we’ll post them up on the site!